THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Khamis, 12 Mac 2009

surat cinta

Surat Putus Cinta Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya....Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat... surat tu macam ni bunyinya....hehehehe:>
Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something.
I WANT CUT CONNECTION US.
I have think about this very cook cook. I know i clap one hand only. Correctly, i have see you and he together at town with eyes myself. you always ask for apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!
My Friend speak you play wood three . Now i know you correct correct>play wood three. so,i break connection to pull my body from this love>triangle.I> >know this result i pick is very correct, because you love he very high> >from me. so, break off to go far from here. But i always love where>also i live...Safe live......
regards
Edd (moral di sebalik surat ini, didiklah sebaik mungkin generasi akan datang agar lebih maju dalam bahasa ENG dan lebih bermutu dalam BAHASA sendiri)

0 comments: